Audio Technica Earbuds Not Charging? – Try These 5 Easy Fixes..!
Audio Technica ATH-SQ1TW earbuds are a great choice for people looking for a quality music listening experience.
However, some customers reported that the Audio Technica wireless earbuds case is not charging when plugged in.
In this article, we will explore some of the reasons why this may be happening and what you can do to fix the problem.
Read Next: Why Soundcore Liberty Pro Won’t Charger?
- 1 Why is Audio Technica ATH-SQ1TW Facing Charging Issue?
- 2 What else can you do to fix the charging issue of your wireless earbuds?
- 3 How to Prevent Charging Issues with Audio Technica Earbuds?
- 4 What Can You Do To Fix Audio Technica Earbuds Charging Issue?
- 5 Conclusion
Why is Audio Technica ATH-SQ1TW Facing Charging Issue?
There are a few reasons why your Audio Technica earbuds might not be charging. It could be due to a charging port, battery, or earbuds problem.
If you’re experiencing this issue, here are a few things you can try to fix it:
1. Clean your charging case
Generally, the charging issue arrives because of a dirty charging case. It’s recommended to clean your charging case every week.
Use a toothpick or cotton swab to clean the charging pins of your Audio Technica earbuds case.
After thoroughly cleaning, place your earbuds in the charging case and connect the charger.
2. Connect the charger and leave for 5 hours
I was facing a charging issue with my Audio Technica ATH-SQ1TW. The red led light won’t turn on whenever I connect the charger.
I plugged my earbuds charging case into my charger and left for 5 hours.
After leaving them plugged in for 5 hours, I successfully turned them on and paired them to my phone.
The battery did get charged, and after I switched them off and plugged them into charge again, the red led turns on now.
3. Inspect your charging cable
If your charging cable is damaged, it could be the major reason why your Audio Technica ATH-SQ1TW earbuds are not charging.
Try charging your earbuds with the original charging cable that came in your earbuds box.
4. Use a different charger
Sometimes, the problem could be with the charger you’re using. Try using a different USB charger or port to see if that makes a difference.
5. Restart your earbuds
If restarting your Audio Technica earbuds doesn’t work, you can try resetting them. To do this, press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.
Similar Guide: How To Resolve JLab Earbuds Charging Issue?
What else can you do to fix the charging issue of your wireless earbuds?
You can try the following troubleshooting steps to resolve the charging issue of any wireless earbuds:
- Check the charging port for any debris or dirt blocking the connection. Use a soft, dry cloth to gently clean the port, if necessary.
- Ensure the charging cable is firmly plugged into the charging case and power adapter.
- Try a different charging cable or power source to see if that makes a difference.
- If you’re using a computer to charge the earbuds, try connecting them to a different USB port.
- Audio Technica ATH-SQ1TW does not support a fast charger. If you’re using your smartphone charger to charge your earbuds, then please ensure to use a 15W or less power wattage charger.
If none of these solutions work, there may be an issue with the battery or earbuds.
In this case, you must contact Audio Technica for troubleshooting and assistance.
How to Prevent Charging Issues with Audio Technica Earbuds?
There are a few things you can do to help prevent charging issues with your earbuds:
- Avoid exposing the charging case to water or other liquids.
- Do not use forced air (from a hair dryer) to dry the charging port if it becomes wet.
- Always place your earbuds in a cool, dry place when not in use.
- Do not leave the earbuds plugged into the charger overnight.
If you follow these tips, you should be able to keep your Audio Technica earbuds charging properly.
However, if you’re still having issues, be sure to contact customer support for assistance.
What Can You Do To Fix Audio Technica Earbuds Charging Issue?
- Check if the charging cable is properly plugged in.
- Try a different charging cable or power source.
- Clean the charging port with a soft, dry cloth.
- Remove the ear tips and clean the metal contact points on the earbuds.
If none of these solutions work, there may be an issue with the battery or the earbuds themselves.
In this case, you’ll need to contact Audio Technica for troubleshooting and technical assistance.
Earbuds are a great way to enjoy your music without being tied down by wires. However, they can be a bit delicate and require some special care.
With a little knowledge and effort, you can keep your Audio Technica earbuds working properly for years to come.