Last week, my Soundcore Liberty Pro 2 stopped charging, and it was very frustrating because I was in mid of watching Money Heist.
I searched on the internet for a candid solution for Soundcore Liberty not charging, and I didn’t find anything trustworthy.
So, I contacted the Anker support team, and the problem was fixed. Here I’ll share the step-by-step process to fix the not charging issue in Soundcore Liberty earbuds.
Why is my Soundcore Liberty Not Working/Charging?
Soundcore Liberty 2 Air/Pro not charging? You’re not alone! Thousands of Soundcore earbuds users are facing the charging issue.
It’s mostly because the contacts point on buds, and the case is not making a proper connection.
Also, the dirty contact points or charging case is another common reason why Soundcore Liberty earbuds don’t charge.
Soundcore Liberty Not Charging: How To Fix?
You can follow these solutions to fix the not charging issue on Anker’s Soundcore Liberty Air/Pro:
1. Fully Charge The Case
If Soundcore Liberty earbuds are not charging in the charging case, check your charging case’s battery level. Sometimes, our charging case battery drains, which we are unaware of it.
So, plug in a type C charger in your Soundcore Liberty Air/Pro 2 case and leave it for one hour to fully charge. Once the case is fully charged, place your Liberty earbuds properly and close the lid.
2. Clean The Case & Metal Connectors
A dirty charging case or metal connectors prevent your earbuds from charging fully.
It’s always recommended to keep the charging case clean and gently wipe the metal connectors with soft fabric and isopropyl alcohol.
Clean the metal connector on your Liberty Air buds and on the charging case. It’ll fix the not charging issue.
3. Check Charger & Cable
Check your charger and cable if your Soundcore Liberty Air case is not charging 100 percent. First, inspect your charging cable visually to confirm if there is no sign of damage on the cable.
Next, insert the charging connector in your phone to verify that the charger and cable are functioning properly.
Note: Do not use high wattage fast chargers to charge Soundcore Liberty Air buds case.
4. Reset Your Liberty Air Buds
A hard reset can fix all the major issues with your earbuds. If your Soundcore Liberty Air is not working or causing charging problems, do a hard reset.
You can follow these steps to reset Soundcore Liberty Air buds:
- Go to your smartphone Bluetooth settings and disconnect from Soundcore Liberty 2 Air buds.
- Tap on the More Info icon or Advance options and Forget Device.
- Place both earbuds in the case and keep the lid open.
- Now, press and hold the reset button located on the back of the charging case for 10 seconds.
- Leave the reset button when the earbuds LED flashes three times.
That’s it! Your Anker Soundcore Liberty 2 buds have been reset. Now, go to your smartphone’s Bluetooth settings and pair.
5. Update Firmware
You should always keep your earbud’s firmware up to date. You can update Soundcore Liberty firmware by downloading the official app on your Android or iOS.
My Soundcore Liberty 2 Air buds were not charging because the metal connectors were not connecting properly. Anker’s support team advised me to clean the metal connectors with isopropyl alcohol and a soft cloth. I did that, and the charging problem was solved.
- TOZO Earbuds Not Charging: 5 Easy Solutions
- Airpods Pro Not Charging: How To Fix?
- Airpods 3 Not Charging: How To Fix?
- Skullcandy Indy EVO Not Charging: How To Fix?
- Skullandy Sesh EVO Not Charging: How To Fix?
- JLab Earbuds Not Charging: How To Fix?
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Not Charging: How To Fix?
- Nothing Ear (1) Not Charging: How To Fix?